my wordle :)

Wordle: randomocity

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Numb.

I love when I can just 'be'.
This seems to strike me at irrelevant moments. 
I want to just be, but I can't just be. I want to be too much.
Irrelevant moments refers to times of loud, obnoxious commotion, and riveting experiences. Like when I am watching a great movie.
I want to be perfect. Angelic.
But, I am just another girl, unhinged in a crucial period.
In my earlier years, I was always told that I was spunky. I, honestly, have lost my spunk.
I'm tinged with doubt and and superficial, unrealistic platform.
I can't do it anymore.
I want to take root somewhere that I belong.
I want to be something different.
I'm so tired of the depiction that I have tried so hard to overcome.
I want to be my own creation.
I want to just be. 
Be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment